What are cookies?
Cookies are files which work as a tool stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. Cookies allow to collect and use data about your visit with different purposes.
Cookies on our website
This website uses first party cookies which allow us to compute the amount of visitings our website is getting and how users reached our us. In no case do we use them to identify you personally, so we guarantee your anonymity and we do not put your privacy at risk.
What kind of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies, we are using the following ones:
- Instrumental and functionality cookies: They allow the user to browse the website.
- Statistical analysis cookies: They allow to measure user behaviour when browsing the website. They provide information about user activity within a website, an application or a platform. They are also used to create browsing profiles allowing to implement improvements according to collected data.
With the initial pop-up banner we make sure you accepted our cookies policy before allowing you to browse our website. Then cookies are used to count your visit and to know how did you find us (for example through a search engine or typing the address directly into your navigation bar).
Details about our cookies
cookies-accepted: First party cookie which allow us to inform you about our cookies policy and data protection. Expiration time 1 year.
_ga: Cookie from Google Analytics used to distinguish users. Expiration time 2 years.
_gid: Cookie from Google Analytics used to distinguish users. Expiration time 24 hours.
_gat: Cookie from Google Analytics used to limit the percentage of visit requests. Expiration time 1 minute.
If interested, you can find more about the cookies policy from Google Analytics.
What data does Google Analytics collect?
To allow Google Analytics to associate the collected data with the same user, a random numeric code is assigned to them. It allows to measure user-interactions without identifying them using personal data. This allows Google Analytics to retrieve the following information:
- Total time the user browses the whole website.
- Total time the user browses each page of the website and in which order.
- How does the user browse the internal links of the website.
The following technical data is also retrieved:
- Screen size and resolution.
- Browser language.
In case you want to delete cookies stored on your device, you can follow these instructions according to your browser: